Young men, who grow up in homes without a father are at a distinct disadvantage.
• 63% of youth suicides are from nuclear fatherless homes – 5 times the average. (US Dept. Of Health/Census)
• 90% of all homeless and runaway children are from nuclear fatherless homes – 32 times the average.
• 85% of all children who show behavior disorders come from nuclear fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Center for Disease Control)
• 80% of rapists with anger problems come from nuclear fatherless homes – 14 times the average. (Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26)
• 71% of all high school dropouts come from nuclear fatherless homes
• 43% of US children live without their father [US Department of Census]
The majority of school shootings are perpetrated by individuals from non nuclear fatherless homes.
Highly descriptive post, I liked that bit. Will there
be a part 2?
Hello to all, how is the whole thing, I think
every one is getting more from this web page, and
your views are nice designed for new visitors.
I read this paragraph fully about the resemblance of most recent
and preceding technologies, it’s remarkable article.
superb post, i love it
magnificent post, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector don’t notice this. You should continue your writing. I am sure, you have a great readers’ base already!
Some times its a pain in the ass to read what website owners wrote but this web site is rattling user genial! .
I just like the helpful information you provide on your articles. I will bookmark your blog and take a look at once more here frequently. I’m somewhat certain I’ll be told plenty of new stuff proper here! Good luck for the next!
I have not checked in here for some time because I thought it was getting boring, but the last several posts are good quality so I guess I’ll add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it my friend 🙂
Real great visual appeal on this site, I’d rate it 10 10.